Muchmore Racing

HOME > Muchmore Racing News

date : 14-12-29 18:07
Naoto Matsukura was signed the to use Muchmore Racing FLETA ZX Motor, new IMPACT FD2 Lipo batteries and FLETA ESC’s.

Muchmore Racing announce that Multiple IFMAR 1/12th World Champion and current Electric Touring Car World Champion Naoto Matsukura was signed the to use Muchmore Racing FLETA ZX Motor, new IMPACT FD2 Lipo batteries and FLETA ESC’s.
The Japan frontrunner will be using Muchmore Racing 1/12, 1/10 and 1/8 all electric products on the TITC, EOS, ETS and upcoming IFMAR World Championships in the Japan Yatabe and also through 2015-2016.

Also Naoto Matsukura are involved in the development of new FLETA ESC firmware.
Will release the world's highest level of new FLETA Pro ESC firmware V1.4B.

Naoto Matsukura had this to say:

First, I have to say thank you to Team Yomoko, and specifically Mr.Tom Yokobori ,Mr.Ito Robert and Mr.Naoya Kitagawa for the last several years together. I will always have great memories with those member.
Now i have a change. 

I have to say thanks to Mr.Jang and Mr.Kobayashi Yusuke for giving me this great opportunity with Muchmore Racing.

The biggest reason, I have a contract with the Muchmore Racing team.
I have been last world championship impressed by the good quality and performance of the Marc Rheinard use new FLETA 1S ESC and FLETA 1S Motor.

I am super excited to be development test working with Mr.Jang, I was drive testing of the FLETA ZX Motor, new IMPACT FD2 Lipo batteries and FLETA ESC’s result is super good. I was always impressed by Mr.Jang the best technical support to team members. I know he is full time try many testing all parts. I will help him do best to make the world's best products. 

Also i will committed win the coming 2015 IFMAR World Championships in use Muchmore Racing products.

Total 74
no subject date
44 Tony Streit joins Muchmore Racing Team Driver 05-13
43 Muchmore Racing UK New Distributor (MB Models Limited) 04-05
42 FLETA USB Link V1.5 PC program for FLETA M8 03-30
41 MuchmoreRacing's IMPACT FD2 Batteries EFRA Approved 01-14
40 Happy Holidays from MuchmoreRacing!!! 12-23
39 CellMaster Double Accel Firmware Update (CTX Link Charger V1.2) 12-09
38 International Hobby Co. (HONGKONG) Address updated 09-18
37 P.Y. Tang joins Muchmore Racing 08-10
36 Muchmore Racing New Distributors (Thailand) 08-06
35 Zipcode Change Information 07-31